Visit the Online Chapel
for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.
The philosophy of our Sunday School Program is based on a Christo-centric approach which prepares the students with principles of the Orthodox Faith encouraging them to grow in God’s Service. Our program builds a solid foundation for the children of our community through exemplary lessons in the Teaching and Worship Practices of the Greek Orthodox Christian Faith.
The Goals of Our Sunday School Program
- To encourage all students from nursery age to seniors in high school to participate in our Sunday School Program.
- To make our Sunday School spiritually enriching for our children.
- To establish a stable, non-threatening Christian educational environment.
- To provide Christian awareness and education for inclusive classrooms and learning format / geared for all children of all abilities.
- To provide well rounded and theologically based lessons on the Bible, Liturgical Worship, Prayer Life, Sacramental Life, and Mission Awareness.
- To have a dependable volunteer staff, who because of their personal commitment to Christ, serve His Church as teachers.
- To provide the staff and students with textbooks and other resources (i.e. craft supplies, videos...) which inspire Christian learning.
- To provide Sunday School students the opportunity to learn about Stewardship and caring for our Church grounds.
- To learn how to work together with one another in the House of God.
- To encourage respect and Christian agape amongst all children of our Church.
We encourage you to become good stewards of our precious Orthodox Faith by actively participating in the many activities that your Church provides. Learn more»